Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 starts July 26. Amazon Prime Day 2021 sale will run for two days July 26 and July 27. As with all Prime Day sales, the sale is exclusive for Amazon Prime members. The company calls Amazon Prime Day sale as the biggest shopping days for Prime members. It brings deals, new launches and new shows on Amazon Prime. For those unware, Amazon Prime membership costs Rs 329 for three months and Rs 999 for a year. As per Reserve Bank of India (RBI), one month membership is no longer available (effective April 1, 2021). All those new Prime members will get Rs 150 cashback on Prime Day orders. Prime membership brings users host of benefits including free shipping on Prime orders, access to Prime Video, Prime Music, Gaming with Prime and Prime Reading. Prime members also enjoy discounted Same-Day and Morning Delivery to pin-codes in select cities across India. Here are all key details that you need to know about the sale
All purchases made via HDFC Bank credit can debit cards will be eligible for 10% instant discount. The offer is Also valid on EMI transcations.
* Select phones will be available at No cost EMI up to 12 months
* There will be offers of up to Rs 3000 off with coupons and extra up to Rs 5000 on smartphones
* Purchases made via HDFC Bank cards will be eligible for 6 month free screen replacement and additional 3 months No Cost EMI tenure
* Tecno smartphones will be available at up to 20% discounts with with additional Amazon coupons
* Buyers of Vivo smartphones can get up to 30% with an additional up to INR 2500 off with exchange.
* Buyers of Oppo phones can get up to 20% off with up to 12 months No cost EMI
* OnePlus sartphones will be available at up to Rs 4000 off with coupons. Buyers can also get up to Rs 5000 extra on exchange. There will also be up to 9 Month No EMI offers.
* For Xiaomi smartphone buyers, the sale will offer up to Rs 3000 extra off on exchange and free screen replacement offers on select models.
* Offers on Samsung smartphones include up to Rs 10,000 off on Samsung M series with coupon offers and 6 month free screen replacement
* iQoo smartphones buyers can get up to Rs 2000 using coupons and free screen replacement offers.
* Those planning to buy iPhones can look for deals on iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 Pro
Mobile accessories will be available starting at Rs 69. Powerbanks starting at Rs 399 and headsets starting at Rs 179. Laptops will be available at up to Rs 35,000 discount. Fitness trackers at what Amazon calls ‘lowest ever prices’. Other key discounts include up to 60% off on electronics, including accessories; and cameras and its accessories. Gaming accessories too will be available at up to 60% off.
* Up to 60% off on Data Storage devices
* Up to 70% off on High Speed Routers
* Up to 70% off on WiFi smart home security cameras
* Up to 50% off on Computer components
* Up to 50% off on monitors
* Refrigerators will be available at up to 30% off
* Washing machines will be available at up to 30% off
* Microwaves will be available at to 35% off
* Chimneys will be available at up to 55% off
* Up to 50% off will be available at on 40 and 43 inch Smart TVs
* Large screen 4K TVs will be available at up to 60% off
* Premium TVs can be purchased starting at Rs 1300/month on EMI options
* There will be up to 50% off on Echo smart speakers and smart displays
* Buyers of OnePlus U series TV (50/55/65 inches) will get Echo Dot 3rd Gen at no additional cost
* Buyers of Amazon Basics Fire TV Edition 4K smart LED TV (50/55 inches) will get Echo Dot 3rd Gen at Rs 999
* Echo Dot 3rd Gen will be available at Rs 1,499 on purchase of select Alexa-powered smart TVs and ACs
Other than these there will be ‘Wow Deals’ between 4-6 pm on both the days of Amazon Prime Day sale. These will offer special discounts on range of products. Buyers can also look for limited-time deals, commonly called lighting deals.