Amazon Quiz Answers 12 September 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers Win 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance for the Participants in Amazon Daily Quiz Today. The Amazon Daily Quiz time is 12 AM to 11:59 PM daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be announced later the next day in the Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Post relevant answers in the Amazon App to win the Amazon Quiz. We update the Daily Amazon Quiz at 12 AM daily. Get all the latest answers from Amazon Quiz. The hashtag for “Amazon Quiz” is #QuizTimeMorningsWithAmazon and #AmazonQuiz.
Friends, we are Trusted & a popular source of daily amazon quiz answers. many peoples are visiting our blog regularly so if you are a daily quiz player & searching for amazon quiz 12 September answers then this is the right website.
Amazon 15000 Pay Balance Quiz Time FZ Contest Timings & Prize Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 15000 Pay Balance Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 12 September 2021
- Daily Timing – 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Winner Announcement – 12th September 2021, 11:59 PM
- PUBG Mobile Lite 0.20.0 APK link download: Grab the latest Android APK here
- PUBG New State Download 2021 Apk Obb
- 5 South Indian films to release on OTT this Diwali
- Amazon Quiz: Which Disney story is this flower significant to?
- Amazon Quiz: This is a famous railway station located in which country?
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 12 September Win 15000 Pay Balance
- Answer 1: (B) FamPay
- Answer 2: (A) Skateboarding
- Answer 3: (C) Naomi Osaka
- Answer 4: (A) Orang-utan
- Answer 5: (B) Batik
Amazon Daily Quiz Questions & Answers
Q1: Which is India’s first numberless card for teenagers?
Answer 1: (B) FamPay
Q2: 13-year-old Momiji Nishiya, Japan’s youngest Olympic gold medal winner, plays which sport?
Answer 2: (A) Skateboarding
Q3: Which woman became the first Black female athlete to appear on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition?
Answer 3: (C) Naomi Osaka
Q4: Identify the world’s largest tree-dwelling mammal.
Answer 4: (A) Orang-utan
Q5: These kind of blocks are used in what form of art?
Answer 5: (B) Batik