Answers to Amazon Quiz today are live now. you can submit real amazon questions by 18th September answers today. If you play today’s questions of 18th September amazon, you will enter amazon questions 18 September September draw lucky to win 50000 Pay Balance. Amazon 50000 Pay Balance Quiz is the best way to expand your overall knowledge.
Friends, we are honest and a popular source for answers to daily amazon questions. many people visit our blog regularly so if you are a fan of daily questions and searching for amazon questions 18 September answers then this is the right website.
- 1 Amazon 50000 Pay Balance Quiz Time FZ Contest Timings & Prize Details
- 2 Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 18 September Win 50000 Pay Balance
- 3 Amazon Daily Quiz Questions & Answers
- 4 Amazon Daily Quiz Questions & Answers 17 September
- 5 Amazon Daily Quiz Questions & Answers 16 September
- 6 How to play Amazon Today Quiz
- 7 The conclusion
Amazon 50000 Pay Balance Quiz Time FZ Contest Timings & Prize Details
- Amazon Quiz Today Prize – 50000 Pay Balance Amazon QuizTime
- Quiz Date – 18 September 2021
- Daily Timing – 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM
- Winner Announcement – 18th September 2021, 11:59 PM
Amazon Quiz Answers Daily Funzone 18 September Win 50000 Pay Balance
- Answer 1: (A) Alexander Zverev
- Answer 2: (C) Carpets
- Answer 3: (D) Bumble
- Answer 4: (C) Scrat
- Answer 5: (A) Paris
Amazon Daily Quiz Questions & Answers
Q1: Who defeated the world’s No. 1 ranked men’s player Novak Djokovic in the semi-finals of the Tokyo 2020 Olympics?
Answer 1: (A) Alexander Zverev
Q2: What is the GI tagged Bhavani Jamakkalam, manufactured in Erode district, Tamil Nadu?
Answer 2: (C) Carpets
Q3: Whitney Wolfe Herd became a billionaire after her dating appraised over $2.2 billion in the initial IPO. What is the name of her app?
Answer 3: (D) Bumble
Q4: Which character from the animated movie series, “Ice Age” is obsessed with this tree-nut?
Answer 4: (C) Scrat
Q5: In which city is the headquarters for this luxury fashion brand located?
Answer 5: (A) Paris
Amazon Daily Quiz Questions & Answers 17 September
Q1: The 2021 documentary ‘The Lost Leonardo’ tells the inside story behind which painting, the most expensive one ever sold at public auction?
Answer 1: (A) Salvator Mundi
Q2: Which is India’s 1st wheelchair-accessible transport service?
Answer 2: (B) Ezy Mov
Q3: In 2021, who became the youngest poet to perform at a Presidential inauguration in the USA?
Answer 3: (C) Amanda Gorman
Q4: The company that designed this video game console, was originally founded under what name?
Answer 4: (C) Nintendo Karuta
Q5: Identify the yoga pose.
Answer 5: (B) Cobra Pose
Amazon Daily Quiz Questions & Answers 16 September
Q1: Which state boasts India’s first Water Sports and Adventure Institute?
Answer 1: (B) Uttarakhand
Q2: In 2021, Unilever removed which word from all their beauty and personal care brands’ packaging and advertising?
Answer 2: (D) Normal
Q3: “Pitta Kathalu”,a four-part anthology movie, is Netflix’s first original in which language?
Answer 3: (C) Telugu
Q4: Identify the primary ingredient used in making this dip.
Answer 4: (C) Avocado
Q5: Name this natural light display phenomenon.
Answer 5: (C) Aurora
How to play Amazon Today Quiz
Very easy to play amazon quiz Today, you just need to download the amazon app or open amazon.in the website in mobile version, where you can search for “Quiz” in the search bar. After the search, you will find the Fun-Zone option, where you can earn daily prizes.
Now, you just need to select the amazon questions on 17 September 2021 you want to play, after selecting the questions you need to answer all 5 questions correctly in order to win prizes. The winner of the ongoing quiz will be announced after the quiz ends, and you can check it out in the amazon winner quiz section.
So, these are the answers if 5 questions are asked on Amazon FAQ questions where you can also get 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance. If you find all of these answers correct then share them with your family and friends who are Amazon and Liks users to play amazon quizzes.
- Amazon Quiz: What is the slogan of the company shown in the picture?
- Amazon Quiz: Which actor plays the role of this superhero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Amazon Quiz: My Mollem (Amche Mollem) campaign in Goa is a highly motivated social media grassroots campaign in saving what from being destroyed?
- Amazon Quiz: Ravindra Jadeja holds the record for most runs in an over in the IPL with 37. With whom does he share the record?
- Amazon Quiz: IndianOil is set to build India’s first green hydrogen plant at which location?