Affiliate marketing is growing day by day and many people have made a successful career in affiliate marketing. You can also start affiliate marketing from even your mobile. Here are also various categories that you can promote to earn money online.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate MArketing is the process in which you promote any product or service of any other person and for generating their sales you earn some amount of money as a commission for increasing their sales.
In affiliate marketing, you can promote various types of products such as physical products or digital products. Physical products are which are directly delivered to the person and digital products are those services provided by any company that can be promoted.
Best Affiliate Programs
For each category, physical or digital both have different affiliate programs. As different companies provide different products so you need to join the different affiliate programs for promoting different products. But you need not worry, in today’s post, we will be providing you the best affiliate programs that you can join for free and promote their products to earn money by easy steps.
Firstly we will discuss the physical products. It means the lists provided here will be of promoting or affiliate programs for physical products.
Best Affiliate Programs For Clothing
- CJ Affiliate Programs
- Flexoffers Programs
- Impact Programs
Best Affiliate Programs For Electronics
- Harman Kardon
- Wireless OEM Shop
- Philips Hue
Best Affiliate Programs For Beginners
- Commission Junction
- Rakuten Affiliate Network
- AdWork Media
- Market Health
Best Affiliate Programs For Hosting
- A2 Hosting
- WPX Hosting
- Just Host
- Dream Host
- WP Engine
- InMotion Hosting
- Web Hosting Hub
Best Affiliate Programs For Software
- Rosetta Stone
- Microsoft Affiliates
- Constant Contacts
- The Linux Foundation
- Best Buy
- Google Workspace
- Turbo Tax
Who are Affiliates?
Various Type of Affiliate Marketing Process
- PPC is also known as the Pay-Per-Click Compliance System.
- Here the contact person will receive a commission based on the clicks they can access the link.
- In this collaborative approach, the risk mainly lies on the shoulders of the product manufacturer.
- The full form of PPS is Pay-Per-Sale.
- This is the most common form of compliance model.
- Here the contact person is paid after the sale.
- The danger in this situation lies largely on the shoulders of their partners.
- PPL or Pay-Per-Lead is a collaborative model in which the contact person is paid according to the number of guidelines they can perform.
- Leading can be in the form of any pre-purchase information or other types of posting.
- In this case, the risk is evenly distributed between the agent and the product manufacturer.