The OnePlus 9 RT is expected to be unveiled next month in India and China and will be the end of the flag-waving year. After the OnePlus 9 RT, the company will be focusing on the OnePlus 10 which is due to start appearing in March-April 2022. Although it is too early to comment on what the OnePlus 9 fans will bring to the hardware, tipper Yogesh noted Brar says the design of The OnePlus 10 may be very different than before. According to him, the OnePlus 10 phones will be the polished versions of the OnePlus 9 series. That is to say, the OnePlus 10 Pro version will have curved edges and a punch-hole cutout, while the standard model will have a flat-screen.
In addition, it is learned that OnePlus is also working on a new Nord phone with new accessories, which are expected to be unveiled at the October event. That’s all about the latest leaks but if the company is really working on these calls, we should start to hear more details going forward.
Specifications of OnePlus 9 RT
Separately, it is possible that the OnePlus 9 RT with model number MT2111 appeared in the BIS certificate, suggesting that the launch could be imminent. The listing does not reveal much more by phone. Earlier reports said the OnePlus 9 RT allegedly played a 6.55-inch FHD + E3 AMOLED display with a resolution of 2,400 X 1,080 pixels, a 120Hz refresh rate, pointed fingerprints, and a punch hole cut for selfies. It is said to be powered by a Snapdragon 870 chipset paired with 12GB LPDDR4X RAM and 256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
The OnePlus 9 RT is said to have a 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor, the same sensor seen on the OnePlus Nord 2. The main sensor will be paired with a 16MP Sony IMX481 ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP B & W sensor. It is said to include a 16MP snapper front for selfies and video chats. A 4,500mAh dual battery with 65W for fast charging enhances the phone. The OnePlus 9 RT is said to be equipped with NFC, dual stereo speakers, and an X-axis vibration motor. It will be the first OnePlus phone to unlock OxygenOS 12 based on Android 12 out of the box.
- Amazon Quiz: What is the slogan of the company shown in the picture?
- Amazon Quiz: Which actor plays the role of this superhero in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Amazon Quiz: My Mollem (Amche Mollem) campaign in Goa is a highly motivated social media grassroots campaign in saving what from being destroyed?
- Amazon Quiz: Ravindra Jadeja holds the record for most runs in an over in the IPL with 37. With whom does he share the record?
- Amazon Quiz: IndianOil is set to build India’s first green hydrogen plant at which location?